30 days before your ED visa expires, you are required to contact International Center (Building C6, Floor 1) so that we can prepare documents for your extension. It may take a few weeks for this process. We will inform you as soon as the documents are ready. Then, you have to extend your Non-ED visa at the Pathumthani Immigration Office by yourself.

You will need to submit the following documents when extending your ED visa:

  1. A photocopy of your passport (identification page and all stamped page)
  2. A copy of current semester tuition fee receipt
  3. Official Transcript (You can request from the Records Office, Building A3, Floor 1)
  4. TM6 Departure Card

    4.1 If you live in Pathumthani Province, please bring your room contract and photocopy of the owner’s ID.

    4.2 If you live in other provinces such as Bangkok, please bring your Resident Report from your landlord (TM.30)

  5. Housing Contract or Resident Report from your landlord (TM.30)
  6. A passport-sized photos (4 x 6 cm) taken within the last 6 months

Do not forget to bring your TM6 Departure Card.

If you lose the TM6 Departure Card, you will have to make a police report. We recommend that you clip or staple it to your passport to ensure you don’t lose it.

Related Posts